“… a highly valuable tool in helping to advance the research efforts undertaken here for the Visible CellTR project. It is a goal of the Visible CellTM project to map the output of Cell Illustrator onto a 3D physical model of the cell so that network models can be integrated and visualized …” said Professor Mark Ragan, the University of Queensland
Cell Illustrator can be used for:
- Easy construction and visualization of biological pathways and processes
- Simulation of systems that include both discrete and continuous processes
- Estimation of unknown parameters in a pathway model using time-course information (Data Assimilation)
- Simulation animation
- Creating model diagrams of publication quality
- Importing models from public or proprietary libraries and databases like KEGG
- Creating pathway databases/libraries from a set of pathway models
- Analysis and exploration of gene relationship networks
This is a list of projects that are related to Cell Illustrator. This list is not a comprehensive survey of these projects. Feel free to contact us, if you have any comments regarding this page.
Scientific publications that use Cell Illustrator are summarized here.